Shop Contact Lenses
- Shop Gift Cards
- Special Offers
- Health Funds
- AIA Health
- Australian Unity
- Police Health
- ACA Health Benefits Fund
- Health Care Insurance
- Navy Health
- Peoplecare Health Insurance
- Phoenix Health Fund
- Queensland Country Health Fund
- Reserve Bank Health Society
- RT Health Fund
- St Lukes Health
- Westfund Health
- Doctors' Health Fund
- Budget Direct Health
- Frank Health
- Nurses Midwives Health
- Other Services
- Health Funds
Tips & AdviceTips & Advice
- Glasses Guide
- Eyewear Protecion Plan
- Glasses Brands
- Type of Glasses
- Universal Fit
- Prescription Lenses
- Caring for Glasses
- Sunglasses Guide
- Sunglasses Brands
- Caring for Sunglasses
- UV Eye Protection
- Prescription Sun Lenses
- Contact Lenses Guide
- Are Contact Lenses for Me?
- Types of Contact Lenses
- Tips for Contact Lenses
- OPSM Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
OPSM Loves Eyes
Looking for the latest technology in contact lenses?
You should be. By opting for daily disposables you are choosing the most convenient way to wear contact lenses. Those are huge benefits but with today’s technology you should be looking for more: superb comfort, excellent breathability, easy handling and UV protection. Meet OPSM Loves Eyes premium daily disposable contact lenses.
OPSM Loves Eyes premium daily disposables give your eyes what they need - a great range of benefits. The unique silicone chemistry in the material delivers a contact lens that can help give your eyes long lasting comfort, high levels of oxygen, excellent vision, superb handling and some UV protection** for a great wearing experience.
OPSM Loves Eyes premium daily disposable contact lenses were designed with your health and comfort in mind. Silicone hydrogel lenses provide the right combination of lens materials to help ensure your eyes get the oxygen they need, which keeps them healthier and whiter. And healthy eyes are also comfortable eyes.
Next time you visit your OPSM store, ask about a FREE* trial of OPSM Loves Eyes premium daily disposable contact lenses.
Features & benefits
Thanks to oxygen-efficient Smart Silicone™ chemistry, OPSM premium daily disposable lenses feature the optimum combination of breathability, comfort and easy handling.
Optimal oxygen permeability for a daily disposable lens.
- 9 out of 10 patients who tried OPSM premium daily disposable contact lenses were satisfied with their comfort^
- 73% of patients graded comfort 9 or 10 out of 10^
- 70% of patients preferred the comfort of OPSM premium daily disposable vs the leading daily disposable^
Soft like a hydrogel lens but with silicone hydrogel handling. OPSM premium daily disposable lens handling is preferred 5:1 over the leading daily disposable brand.^
Blocks 85% of UVA and 96% of UVB.
OPSM premium daily disposable lenses are available in powers from +6.00 to -10.00D.
*Terms & conditions:
- Bring your current glasses along to your trial appointment. Your optometrist will then determine the suitability of contact lenses for your eyes.
- During the trial, your optometrist will fit your eyes with a pair of contact lenses, let you experience wearing them whilst in the store and then remove them for you
- Subject to patient suitability and prescription availability.
- Includes a contact lens assessment and corneal eye health check, not a complete eye examination.
- Prescription sourced from glasses or other appropriate means.
^Source: A 2012 UK study conducted by CooperVision : MyDay™ (clinical equivalent to OPSM Loves Eyes premium daily disposable contact lenses) vs 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® - (100 subjects, two-week cross over, bilateral, randomised, masked).
**Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.