POLO RALPH LAUREN PH2269
Welcome to Virtual Mirror
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
This Policy describes how our websites located at www.luxottica.com, www.oakley.com, www.sunglasshut.com, www.lenscrafters.com, www.targetoptical.com, www.pearlevision.com, www.searsoptical.com, www.oliverpeoples.com, and any other websites that link to this Policy (collectively “Sites”), as well as the Face Scanning App (“FSA”), or our in-store Face Scanning Kiosk (“Kiosk”), our Virtual Mirror App (“VM”) and certain other technological services aimed at providing you with a customized experience (e.g. Frame Advisor, Size Advisor) as described below (collectively, the “Platforms”) collect, use, and generally process data about the user . Other websites, products, and services may have their own privacy policies. This Policy applies to our U.S. E.U. and ANZ Platforms that link to this Policy.
- HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- BIOMETRIC INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS & PLUG-INS
- YOUR CHOICES
- YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
- FOR USERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
- USERS AROUND THE WORLD
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
- DO NOT TRACK SIGNAL
- INTERNET-BASED ADVERTISING AND CHOICE
- TRACKING ACROSS TIME AND TECHNOLOGIES DISCLOSURE
- UPDATES TO POLICY
- FOR USERS IN AUSTRALIA
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
When using our Platforms or our services, you may provide us with your personal information through a variety of methods, including the following:
- via signups on our Platforms, such as through the creation of an account;
- from an online, email, retail, fax, or telephone purchase;
- when you enter a sweepstakes, giveaway, contest, or other promotion, or complete a survey;
- when you provide information at our stores;
- upon contacting us, such as through customer service communications, including our online chat features;
- upon signing up at an event;
- upon registering a Luxottica product;
- when you submit a business reply, product, or warranty card;
- when you post material to the Platforms, such as through product reviews or use of our virtual technology; or
- when you interact with us for any other purpose. Information that you provide through the Platforms can be combined with the information that we collect from you in any other way.
We may also collect certain information automatically when you use the Platforms, as described below. We may receive information about you from third parties and combine it with information you have provided to us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us, we may collect information that you choose to provide, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, payment information, demographic information (such as your income level and gender), date of birth, information regarding your membership with other organizations (e.g., to provide discounts), photos and recordings, biometric identifiers or biometric information, and any other information you choose to provide. If you contact our customer service department, you may need to provide us with additional information so that we can respond to your questions or concerns as completely and thoroughly as possible. If you create an account with us, we collect your username and password. If you are providing delivery information or other information which is not your own, then you must have that person’s permission to give us their information and for us to use and share it for the purposes specified.
When you make a purchase, we will collect your payment card, gift card, or other payment information. Luxottica takes reasonable steps to protect the security of payment card information such as by using tokenization, a storage technique which replaces payment card data with randomized identifiers.
If you apply for a job through one of our Platforms, we will collect any information you provide in your application, including, but not limited to, educational background, employment history, and references.
Some of the affiliates and brands covered by this Policy are subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). These affiliates and brands may collect additional information that is considered “protected health information” (“PHI”) as defined by HIPAA. When the information that we collect is considered PHI, we will handle that information in accordance with our Notice of Privacy Practices. Please visit that notice for information on our privacy practices, our legal duties, and your rights concerning your PHI.
BIOMETRIC INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through various technology features, including but not limited to, our virtual technology features, we may collect data that potentially falls under the definitions of “biometric identifiers” or “biometric information” under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act, 740 ILCS § 14/1 et seq. “Biometric identifiers” are defined as retina or iris scans, fingerprints, voiceprints, or scans of the hand or face geometry.
“Biometric information,” means any information, regardless of how it is captured, converted, stored, or shared, based on an individual’s biometric identifier used to identify an individual. Any collection of biometric identifiers and biometric information are for the sole purpose of assisting you in viewing how certain eyeglasses may look on your facial features. We will not disclose or disseminate any biometric information to any entity, other than those contracted parties that assist us in providing this service to you, or as required by applicable federal, state or local law, or required pursuant to a valid warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
We shall retain any biometric identifiers or biometric information for up to six months as long as you consent to such retention and maintain an account with us, and choose to save your virtual profile to your account. If you do not maintain an account with us we shall retain biometric identifiers or biometric information for up to six months, we will not be able to retrieve or connect your information to your identity.
We use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to store, transmit, and protect from disclosure any biometric identifiers or biometric information collected. Such storage, transmission, and protection from disclosure shall be performed in a manner that is the same or more protective than the manner in which we store, transmit, and protect from disclosure other confidential and sensitive information.
Before using our virtual technology features, you will be prompted with a copy of this policy. By clicking “I accept” you are consenting to our collection and storage of your biometric identifiers or biometric information.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the followin:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, and to provide other related communications.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature, and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest).
- To send you information/materials via email or mail about products, offers, and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, services, offers, and news of Luxottica products or other products and services. Please see “Your Choices” below for more information.
- To operate and improve the Platforms, including to analyze visits to the Platforms and learn about our visitors so we can operate the Platforms and improve our products and services and deliver the best user experience.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries.
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Platforms.
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use. When you make a purchase, you can choose to save your information to obtain a faster checkout for purchases and/or you can choose to receive emails, which provide you with information regarding our other products and services.
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities (such as the Department of Veterans Affairs);
- from data analysis agencies and other commercial partners;
- from employment recruitment agencies;
- from health funds;
- from our franchisees who operates optometry practices under any of our brand;
- from third party optometry practices which have been converted to our stores;
- from our related bodies corporate; and
- from other optometrists and health practitioners with your consent
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Luxottica does not sell your personal information but may share the personal information that we collect with third parties as lawfully permitted, including as discussed below.
We engage service providers to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. We may share personal information with service providers so that they can perform these services. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, text messaging services, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing.In proceeding with your online order, you agree that any information associated with the order, such as the delivery name and address (if different from yours), will be processed using service providersPersonal information collected through our Platforms may be shared between the brands and affiliates that are owned or operated by Luxottica of America Inc.We also share personal information with selected third parties for their own marketing purposes. See the “Your Choices” section of this Policy for more information.
We may release personal information if we believe in good faith that:
- the law or legal process requires it;
- we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency; or
- such release is necessary or appropriate (in our sole discretion) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Luxottica, or any of our respective affiliates, service providers, customers, or others.
We may also share your information with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or the sale of all or a portion of our assets, or buying online stores or other assets, including at bankruptcy. In such transactions, information about customers will likely be transferred.
The Platforms may allow you to provide comments in various sections of our Platforms, such as in product reviews. Please be aware that the information you post in these areas may be available to visitors of the Platforms and to the general public.
We share aggregated and de-identified information, or any other technical information, without limitation. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information about the Platforms visitors with our affiliates, service providers or vendors, so that they can provide marketing analysis and consult on advertising strategies. We also may share technical information, such as the number of users who visited the Platforms during a specific time period or who purchased a specific product through the Platforms, with our marketing service providers, advertisers, and others from time to time. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Platforms and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices.
We may also work with service providers that collect data about your use of the Platforms and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes subject to their privacy policies. We use analytics providers such as Google Analytics to gather and analyze aggregated anonymous user information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the applicable Platforms by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & PLUG-INS
The Platforms may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this Policy. You should review the privacy policies of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Platforms may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share information or you otherwise interact with social media features on the Platforms, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with their own policies, including by sharing such information with us or the general public. Your interactions with third-party social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for any social media accounts you create and use.
To opt out of our email marketing or to unsubscribe from our email newsletters, you can contact our customer service department using the information in the “Contact” section below, or you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message or newsletter. If you choose to opt out, you will continue to receive all email communications related to our transaction(s) and relationship with you.
If you would like to update your mailing information or want your name and address removed from our direct mailing list, you can contact our customer service department using the information in the “Contact” section below.
YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
As described in this Policy, we may also make your information available to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (except for your biometric information). Pursuant to California Civil Code § 1798.83, no more than once per calendar year, if you are a California consumer you may request that we send you via mail or email:
- the categories of personal information disclosed to those third parties; and
- the names and addresses of those third parties. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are a California consumer, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, you are afforded additional rights with respect to your “Personal Information” as that term is explicitly defined under California law. Any Personal Information we collect is collected for the commercial purpose of effectively providing our services to you, as well as enabling you to learn more about, and benefit from, our services.
You may email us at email@example.com to request a copy of the Personal Information our Platforms’ databases currently contain. Prohibit Data Sharing. When applicable, you may prohibit the sharing of your Personal Information by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please explain how you wish us to prohibit the sharing of your Personal Information, and which categories of third parties you want to prohibit from receiving your Personal Information. When such prohibitions are not possible to provide our services to you, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy.
Upon request and when possible, we can provide you with copies of your Personal Information. You may submit a request via email to email@example.com. When such a request cannot be honored, we will advise you accordingly.You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy.
If you should wish to cease use of our Platforms and have your Personal Information deleted from our Platforms, then you may submit a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such a request for deletion, we will confirm receipt and will confirm once your Personal Information has been deleted. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with trusted third parties.
In addition to the email address provided above, you may also submit requests at the following toll-free telephone numbers:
- EyeMed: 866-939-3633
- LensCrafters: 877-753-6727
- Target Optical: 877-848-8476
- Pearle Vision: 800-937-3937
- Sears Optical: 877-525-8989
- Sunglass Hut: 800-786-4527
- Oakley.com: 800-403-7449
- Ray-Ban.com: 866-472-9226
- Glasses.com: 800-452-7737
- Contacts Direct: 844-553-6737
- Oliver Peoples.com: 888-485-9349
- Persol.com: 866-248-1940
- Vogue.com: 844-486-3484
We do not sell your Personal Information. If we ever decide to sell Personal Information, we will update you via this Policy and include a link entitled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” to provide you with an opportunity to opt out of sales of your Personal Information.
In addition, if a California consumer exercises his or her rights under the CCPA, we shall not discriminate against that California consumer by denying our goods or services, charging different prices or rates to similarly situated consumers, or providing a different level or quality of our goods or services.
FOR USERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION (“EU”)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, or “GDPR”), individuals in the EU are afforded specific rights with respect to their “Personal Data” as defined under the GDPR. For the purposes of this Policy, Luxottica Group S.p.A (“Luxottica,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), with a registered office in Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 3, 20123 Milan, Italy, operates as a data controller.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer that can be contacted at the email address: email@example.com.
This Policy describes how the websites that link to this Policy (collectively “Sites”), as well as the Face Scanning App (“FSA”), or our in-store Face-Scanning Kiosk (“Kiosk”) and certain other technological services aimed at providing you with a customized experience (e.g. Frame Advisor, Size Advisor, Virtual Mirror) as described below (collectively, the “Platforms”) collect, use, and generally process data about you.
- WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE AND WHERE IS IT COLLECTED FROM? We process your Personal Data, which is collected directly from you, whether you access the Platform through one of our websites, the mobile application, or an in-store kiosk. The Personal Data you provide is outlined in the categories of personal data listed below: i. Personal Data provided during the Platform experience (first and last name, email address, phone number, face shape, face dimensions, and other information directly provided by you); ii. Your image that is provided when you take part on the virtual technology features of our Platforms; iii. Data derived from your image or from your Biometric Data (face shape, eye color, hair, skin tone); Hereinafter, point a), b), c) will be referred to as “Personal Data” iv. “Biometric data” means anything that relates to the measurement of your physical features and characteristics (in particular, your face measurement, starting from your interpupillary distance); Hereinafter, Personal Data and Biometric Data will be jointly referred to as “Data”.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA? We process your Personal Data for the following purposes, based on the following legal basis: a) The Platforms allow you to use an online service capable of simulating lenses and eyeglasses onto photos. Your image will be uploaded and then, based on the characteristics of your facial shape, the Platforms will provide you recommendations with your image results (the “virtual technology feature”). Such data processing activities are performed to provide you with the products and services required (including any registration of such Personal Data within your online account if you require us to do so). The legal basis for the data processing aforementioned is the execution of a contract pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lett b). If you do not want your Personal Data to be processed for such purposes, it will not be possible for us to provide the required products and services. b) To provide you with the services required, we could process your Biometric Data, derived from the scanning of your face through one of our Platforms. Such Platforms will detect your interpupillary distance and consequently derive from it the other facial measurements. Any collection of biometric identifiers and biometric information is for the sole purpose of providing you with the frame suggestions (Suggestions) based on your facial features, assisting you in viewing how certain eyeglasses may look on your face. We will not disclose or disseminate any biometric information to any entity, other than those contracted parties that assist us in providing this service to you. Biometric data can be processed by us only with your prior explicit consent pursuant to Article 9 par. 2 lett. a) of the GDPR. However, if you do not grant your explicit consent to the processing of your biometric data for this purpose, you will not be able to use the virtual technology feature and you will only be able to access the recommendations based on the answers you provided us with. c) Except for Biometric Data. We process, with your prior consent, your Personal Data, for the following marketing purposes: (i) to send you the image and the product recommendations via email; (ii) to send commercial and promotional communications and periodical updates through the communication channels you provided us with related to our products, services, Platforms, initiatives, and events. d) We will process your Personal Data to: (i) exercise or defend legal claims in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedures relating to the rights of Luxottica, of its group companies and/or of their representatives, shareholders, officers and directors; (ii) enable the technical management of the Website and its operational functions, including solving any technical problems, to perform tests, updates and upgrades that cannot be performed through non-personal data; (iii) prevent or identify fraudulent activities or misuses of the Website or against the Luxottica group and/or the users of the Website; (iv) complete a potential merger, sale of assets, transfer of all or a material part of its business, or financing transaction by disclosing and transferring the Personal Data to the third party or parties involved in the transaction as part of the transaction; (v) conduct, surveys and market researches relating to Luxottica’s products and services by post, telephone or e-mail; (vi) anonymize Personal Data in order to perform statistical analysis.
- WHAT MODALITIES DO WE USE TO PROCESS YOUR DATA? The processing of your Data is carried out electronically and manually, and only within the limits necessary to pursue the purposes outlined above. All Data provided by users is kept on secure servers, adopting adequate security measures to protect Data from non-authorized access, to maintain the accuracy of Data and guarantee their proper use.
- TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA COMMUNICATED AND WHERE ARE YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED? Your Data will be accessed by our service providers (hosting and infrastructure service providers, etc). Each service provider will act as a data processor, by virtue of a specific agreement in place per Article 28 of the GDPR. We will process your Personal Data in countries outside the European Union, when necessary to provide you with the services mentioned above and will ensure that the data transfer complies with Article 48 of the GDPR.
- HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA RETAINED BY US? We retain your Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they was collected and further processed, including any retention period required under applicable laws, including GDPR. With specific regard to the Biometric Data, they will be deleted within 24 hours from the time of the collection. However, in case you ask us to save your experience, suggestions and/or the image in your account, we will retain your Biometric Data for six months from the last access or until you delete your take or the online account. Please understand that when you request your image via email through the virtual technology feature, and you did not previously asked us to save that image into your profile, we will only temporarily store your image to provide your chosen service. For marketing and profiling purposes, Personal Data will be processed for seven years from the last purchase and/or from the last contract with you (e.g. subscription to a prize competition, participation to an event, opening of a newsletter), notwithstanding the right to withdraw the consent provided or object to the processing at any time.
- HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? You can exercise any of the following rights, subject to verification of your identity, by submitting a request on https://privacy.luxottica.com a) Access: You may request a copy of the Personal Data our Platform databases currently contain. b) Automated Processing & Decision-Making: You may request that we stop using your Personal Data for automated processing, such as profiling. When such restrictions are not possible, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, including withdrawing your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. c) Correction or Rectification: You may request to correct what Personal Data our Platform databases currently contain. We may not accommodate a request to change Personal Data if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with trusted third parties. d) Restrict Processing: When applicable, you may restrict the processing of your Personal Data. When such restrictions are not possible, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, including withdrawing your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with trusted third parties. e) Object to Processing: When applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data. When such objections are not possible, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with trusted third parties. f) Portability: Upon request and when possible, we can provide you with copies of your Personal Data. When such a request cannot be honoured, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, including withdrawing your consent. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties. g) Withdraw Consent: At any time, you may withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data through the Platforms. Upon receipt of such a withdrawal of consent, we will confirm receipt and proceed to stop processing your Personal Data. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with trusted third parties. h) Erasure: If you should wish to cease use of our Platforms and have your Personal Data deleted from our Platforms, then you may submit a request. Upon receipt of such a request for erasure, we will confirm receipt and will confirm once your Personal Data has been deleted. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with trusted third parties.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT LUXOTTICA? The Data Controller of your Personal Data is Luxottica Group S.p.A., with a registered office in Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 3, 20123 Milan, Italy. Should you have questions or comments on this Policy, or any data processing carried out by Luxottica, you may contact Luxottica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USERS AROUND THE WORLD
We do not warrant or represent this Policy or the Platform’s use of your information complies with the laws of any jurisdiction outside the United States or European Union. Furthermore, to provide you with our services, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and other locations around the world, including countries that may not have the same privacy and security laws as yours. Regardless of the country in which such information is stored, we will process your information in accordance with this Policy.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our Platforms are not intentionally designed for or directed at children less than 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent minors from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any personal information relating to children that we have collected, we will take steps to securely remove it from our systems.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to view, update, or correct your personal information by contacting our privacy office at the information provided in the “Contact” section below. In order to protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or enabling you to make corrections.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to help protect your personal information from loss and from unauthorized acquisition. We monitor activity on our Platforms to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of information. In addition, we utilize a licensed system for credit card authorization and fraud detection.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to help protect your personal information from loss and from unauthorized acquisition. We monitor activity on our Platforms to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of information. In addition, we utilize a licensed system for credit card authorization and fraud detection.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNAL
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com, but we are not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this third-party information.
INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING AND CHOICE
We may engage and work with service providers and other third parties to serve advertisements on the service and/or on third-party services. Some of these ads may be tailored to your interests based on your browsing of the service and elsewhere on the Internet, sometimes referred to as “interest-based advertising” and “online behavioral advertising” (“Interest-based Advertising”), which may include sending you an ad on a third-party service after you have left the service (i.e., “retargeting”). You may choose whether to receive some Interest-based Advertising by submitting opt-outs. Some of the advertisers and service providers that perform advertising-related services for us and third parties may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about how you can exercise certain choices regarding Interest-based Advertising, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices, and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices for information on the DAA’s opt-out program for mobile apps.
Some of these companies may also be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To learn more about the NAI and your opt-out options for their members, see http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of Interest-based Advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads.
Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain Interest-based Advertising to you but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit these opt-out webpages, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or web browser or use a non-browser-based method of access (e.g., mobile app), your NAI / DAA browser-based opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective.
We support the ad industry’s 2009 Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (https://www.iab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ven-principles-07-01-09.pdf) and expect that ad networks we directly engages to serve you Interest-based Advertising will do so as well, though we cannot guarantee their compliance. We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
TRACKING ACROSS TIME AND TECHNOLOGIES DISCLOSURE:
Some information about your use of the service and certain third-party services may be collected using tracking technologies across time and services and used by us and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the service and certain third-party services.
UPDATES TO POLICY
We may change this Policy at any time in our discretion. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please review this page periodically to see any updates to the information provided here. This Policy was last updated on 16/06/2022.
If you have questions or wish to contact us about this Policy, please direct inquiries to:
Luxottica Retail North America, Inc
Post: 4000 Luxottica Place Mason, Ohio 45040
FOR USERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Any reference to biometric information has the meaning of "biometric information" as contemplated in the Privacy Act AU as a category of Sensitive Information.
- In the section titled "THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT" the following is added: Personal information provided during the Platform experience (first and last name, email address, phone number, facial image, biometric information and any other information provided by you).
- In the section titled "THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT" the following is added: If you do not provide the necessary personal information of the kind collected in connection with the Platforms, we may not be able to fulfil all of the services provided by our Platforms.
- In the section titled "THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT" the following is added: We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we do not keep any information about you for longer than necessary. We will destroy or de-identify personal information when we no longer need it. However, this will not prevent us from retaining any personal information if this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to file a legal claim or defend ourselves against a legal claim, or for evidential purposes.
- In the section titled “HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION” the following is added: The Platforms use the personal information to help you find a suitable product within our catalogue, filtered and prioritized based on matters such as the match between products’ characteristics & your face characteristics. The Platforms enable an assessment of your face aesthetic and biometric features in order to highlight which product characteristics could best fit you. The Platforms also allow you to virtually try on our frames from within our catalogue.
- In the section titled "SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES" the following is added: You authorise Luxottica to, and Luxottica may, transfer or disclose your personal information to countries outside of Australia and New Zealand, and may be stored and/or processed in countries including the United States of America, Italy, India, China and/or France for the purposes described in this Policy, including storage purposes. These countries may have different privacy laws but we will ensure that your personal information remains protected in a way that provides comparable safeguards to those provided under the Privacy Act AU and/or the Privacy Act NZ, as applicable. Where we disclose your personal information we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
- The sentence under the section "USERS AROUND THE WORLD" is amended as follows: We do not warrant or represent this Policy or the Platform’s use of your information complies with the laws of any jurisdiction outside the United States, Australia, New Zealandor European Union.
- In the section titled "SECURITY" the following is added: Where there has been unauthorised access to, or unauthorised disclosure of personal information which is likely to result in serious harm to individuals, Luxottica will notify , with respect to users in Australia, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC), and with respect to users in New Zealand the Privacy Commissioner, and affected individuals, as required by law.
- Local privacy policies you also acknowledge and agree to our applicable privacy policies https://www.sunglasshut.com/au/privacy-policy, https://www.ray-ban.com/australia/c/privacy-policy, https://www.opsm.co.nz/privacy-policy & https://www.opsm.com.au/privacy-policy, https://www.oakley.com/en-au/legal/privacy-policy.
By clicking “Accept”, you consent to usage of this tool and in particular, your image, will be processed by Luxottica Retail Australia Pty Ltd through your device.
The processing will happen in real time, directly on your device, and the image will not be shared with
anyone nor retained by Luxottica.
In case you wish to save your image at the end of the experience, this will be stored exclusively on your device and will not be accessible by Luxottica.
Your selected product is not available
Unfortunately, the product you're trying is current unavailable.
Polo Ralph Lauren
Polo Ralph Lauren
- Free shipping on all orders, no minimum spend.
- Order online, collect in store.
- Free fitting & adjusment in store.
Inspired by the Polo Ralph Lauren clothing aesthetic, the polo eyewear collection captures the same refined, timeless sensibility. This high-end collection mixes classically emblematic shapes with fresh colors for designs that represent authentic, lasting style.
|Frame Colours:||Shiny Black, Shiny Havana/Black||Frame Rim:||Full Rim|
|Frame Colours:||Shiny Black, Shiny Havana/Black|
|Frame Rim:||Full Rim|
Frames are measured in millimetres by lens width and bridge width. We've included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they'll fit your face.
Your product size is
This product has a and .
Lens width ( / / / )
Bridge ( / / / )
Lens height ( / / / )
You can find your frame sizing here 0VE3305
Temple width ( / / / )
If you have optical cover with your Health Fund, OPSM can help you get the most out of your optical rebates.
We work closely with a range of Health Funds to help reduce what you pay for your new glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses. For more information please click here.
Any health fund rebate or benefit is at the discretion of your Health Fund Provider. Please direct any queries in relation to your level of cover and entitlements (if applicable) to your Health Fund Provider.
OPSM offers free delivery and returns for all online orders within Australia. Delivery is normally 4-6 business days. Prescription orders are usually delivered within 9-12 days from receiving prescription information. We deliver between Monday and Friday, 9am to 5pm. For more information about deliveries, click here.
Additionally, OPSM now offers the option to collect your online order in store for free at your preferred location. You can also now buy online and return your order in store. However, please check the store locator to ensure that your local OPSM accepts returns in store.
A prepaid returns shipping label and returns form are included with all OPSM online orders. Once you have contacted us, simply fill out the returns form, repack the item(s) in the original packaging, and post. For more information about returns, click here.
Delivery times are subject to stock availability. All deliveries require a signature on receipt, unless otherwise specified during checkout. Deliveries left at the door are at the customers' own liability.
Size and Fit guide
Choosing the perfect eyewear can be a complex process. This guide aims to give you a helping hand to find your best match. All eyewear has different functional and aesthetic characteristics. We use three main pieces of information to determine these attributes:
What is frame size?If you need help finding the right size for you, try our Size Advisor.
The size of the frame counts as functional information, which is defined by one principal number:
Hinge to hinge distance: the width of the frame measured from the inside of the eyewear from the centre of each hinge.
WIDTH FROM HINGE TO HINGE
How do I know the right size for me?
You can measure the hinge to hinge distance of a pair of glasses you already own with a ruler.
You can try our Size Advisor and let us measure it for you or you can measure the hinge to hinge distance of a pair of glasses you already own with a ruler.
This information defines the following sizes:
|Hinge to hinge (in)||Hinge to hinge (mm)||Size|
|<121< /th>||<121< /td>||XXS|
If you already own a pair of glasses, you will see some numbers engraved on the inside of the eyewear temple:
The first one is the Model name, then the Lens width and Bridge width. There
is usally a third number which represents the Temple Length, which
is the measurement in millimeters of the 'arms' of the frame. Sometimes there is also a fourth number
which is the Lens Height.
Each of these numbers is measured in mm.
What’s the fit?
Fitting is aesthethical information which determines the amount of face coverage for a given size.
As can be seen in the image, there are three different fits available to choose from. These are
unrelated to size and instead to lens width.
The three possible fittings are:
Narrow: a small lens front for those who prefer to cover a smaller portion of the face.
Regular: a medium lens front designed for those who prefer to cover an average portion of the face.
Wide: a larger lens front designed for those who prefer to cover a greater portion of the face.
What are the bridge and nosepads?
This functional information describes the different types of the bridge and the nosepads. The four possible bridge and nosepads options are:
High bridge fit: offers a more secure and comfortable fit for those with a high nose bridge and lower cheekbones. A good choice if the bridge of your nose is above the level of your pupils.
Low bridge fit: offers a more secure and comfortable fit for those with a low nose bridge and higher cheekbones. A good choice if eyewear tends to slide down your nose, sit too low, or press on your temples or cheeks.
Universal fit: this option accommodates most face shapes.
Adjustable nosepads: nosepads that can be widened or narrowed to fit your unique nose shape.