Below are examples of approved essential service workers, if you have any questions please contact Customer Care:
• Healthcare workers
• Emergency service workers
• Food service workers
• Utility workers
• Transportation and logistics workers
• Public workers
• Education and childcare workers
• Media workers
• Supermarkets, grocers, butchers
• Convenience stores
• Petrol stations
• Teacher or childcare provider
• Post offices
• Taxis and home deliveries
• Trades (such as plumbers and electricians)
Some of our stores are still open for those who require urgent or critical care. To see the full list, click here.
To see our FAQs regarding the COVID-19 situation and how we are responding to it, click here. For anything else you can contact our Customer Care team or call them directly on 1800 626 300.
A Tele-Optometry consultation may not be suitable for all situations and is not a substitute for a full comprehensive in store eye examination. We may refer you to a specialist or the hospital if necessary.